Welcome to my world!

Welcome to my world!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

On My Way to New York City -Again!


Rise and shine from San Francisco International Airport! I joust flew in from Honolulu. The flight was full and it went by remarkably quickly. 

That takes nothing away from the fact that I could use a nice, strong cup of coffee right now.

I am on my way to New York City and to my home town, Greenwich, Connecticut. I have business in both places to tend to. Rest assured, I will be fulfilling your lust for autumnal blog posts. 

I'm looking forward to fresh apple cider, colorful foliage, meeting up with old and new friends, as well as bringing you aboard with me on my latest travels. 

See you soon from the Big Apple! Gotta run; they are boarding us now!

No comments:

Post a Comment