Welcome to my world!

Welcome to my world!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

FREE EVENT! A Pocket Exploration of Pengerang, Malaysia with Darren Ng and Hoh Siow Har

Here's something I wish I could attend!
My friends Darren Ng and Hoh Siow Har in Singapore are co-hosting a travel sharing session about an area of coastal Malaysia called Pengerang this coming Friday, September 5. It's going to be held at the SAFRA Photographic Club.

Did I mention that this is free? It sure is!

Both Darren and Siow Har were the ones who got me hooked on travel blogging when I was in the Lion City in March. (Our escapades around Lazarus, St. Johns and Kusu Islands was legendary). You'll learn from them about the latest on how to plan, where to go, what to look for, photography vantage points and much more.

Trust me, long distance cycling is not for everyone. These two really know their stuff. You'll be in excellent hands. So, mark your calendar for this coming Friday. Good luck and safe cycling!

UPDATE!

The picture says it all. Hearty congratulations to Darren and Siow Har for a successful gathering at the SAFRA Photographic Club.


As Darren stated on his Facebook page, "What a terrific audience we had for the Pengerang travel cum mobile photography sharing session! The anxiety of public speaking sped my tongue but froze my brain yet the audience sat through the presentation.

"The turnout was also unexpected with seats running out so a big thanks to everyone who attended. Gracias too to friends who shared info about the talk, the well wishes and turning up! Great to catch up with u all, some of u are not in the pics, but your presence has been balm on my nerves when looking at a crowd of unfamiliar faces.

"And whale thanks to SAFRA Photographic Club for the invitation to relive the amazing moments of our cycling trips with so many people!"

No comments:

Post a Comment